Job Posting |
Current opening for an Associate Analytical Chemist in our Nutritional Chemistry and Food Safety Lab in Greenfield, IN.
As an Associate Analytical Chemist you will:
• Learns to conduct routine analyses in compliance with applicable methods, protocols, SOPs, and regulatory agency guidelines.
• Learns how to document work and maintain study documentation and laboratory records.
• Learns how to use laboratory equipment and software appropriate for assigned tasks.
• Attends and participates in project meetings.
• Learns to perform peer review of data.
• Learns to plan assigned workload on a daily basis and effectively schedule multiple assignments.
• Contributes to a cohesive team environment. Plans individual workload in coordination with team members.
• Maintains a clean and safe laboratory work environment.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field (Laboratory experience may be substituted for degree)
No Experience Required
Covance believes that their best-in-class employees deserve first-class benefits. Covance offers an outstanding benefits
package including medical & dental insurance, tuition reimbursement, a 401(k) plan with a generous company match, short and
long-term disability, and life insurance, all of which are effective on the first day of employment!
Covance is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. (M/F/D/V). Your confidentiality and privacy are important to us.
Covance - 10 months ago
Covance Inc. is a drug development services company providing a range of early-stage and late-stage product development services on a...