Deep Focus is looking for an Associate Art Director that is innovative and a great leader in addition to having a great portfolio. The position will report to the Creative Director.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Work in conjunction with the team to concept and develop the innovative and cutting-edge creative experiences and nontraditional campaigns that have built DF’s award winning portfolio.
- Contribute inspirations, design thinking and directional thinking to concepting and design processes.
- Work both with the team and independently to develop original art direction for brands, projects and programs. Own the art direction and develop it into a full user experience.
- Work with animators, developers, production and production artists to implement every detail of the work.
- Develop the look and feel of major campaigns including rich media banners, promotional microsites and multi-platform initiatives.
Please submit your resume along with a link to your portfolio.
- 5+ years experience at an interactive or design agency.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Expertise in designing/developing cutting edge ad campaigns and websites with an emphasis on innovation.
- Strong art direction point of view.
- Demonstrated range of outstanding art direction.
- Strong conceptual/strategic thinking.
- Experience working with junior designers and developers as well as the ability to be hands-on in the design process.
- Ability to deep dive into an art direction and blow it out into a thorough and detailed visual system.
- Expert in Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash (including action-scripting), HTML