With more than 1,000 immigration professionals throughout over 30 strategically located offices across 15 countries, Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy, LLP offers the highest caliber of immigration services available on a global, regional or country basis. Our expansive global network is cohesively unified and connected through use of our proprietary, immigration-specific technology.
The Boston office of Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy, LLP seeks an associate attorney with 6-8 years of business immigration experience to:
- Provide advice to client in-house counsel, human resources personnel and foreign national employees in the area of federal immigration law for business immigration to the United States
- Assess eligibility of corporate foreign national employees for nonimmigrant and immigrant visa status in the United States.
- Work with client global mobility personnel to prepare petitions and applications for submission to United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) and the Department of Labor (DOL) for nonimmigrant and immigrant status for foreign national employees.
- Support clients in immigration program management and compliance.
- Supervise the work of attorney and paralegal staff in recordkeeping and document preparation.
- Other duties as required.
Our legal teams seek intelligent self-starters with excellent written and oral communication skills who can be flexible to the demands that our clients and the constantly-changing landscape of business immigration present. The ideal candidate will have the ability to provide exceptional client service and demonstrate analytical and problem solving skills within a fast paced environment. The associate will be responsible for managing a broad, high-volume case load and must meet the following criteria:
- 4-7 years of business immigration experience in a full range of non-immigrant categories
- Strong PERM experience
- Demonstrated experience leading a team and interfacing with clients
- U.S. JD required
- Member of the State Bar (MA Preferred)
Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy - 9 months ago
Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy, LLP, Fragomen Global Immigration Services, LLC, and Fragomen Global LLP, (collectively known as...