- Serious and qualified candidates only. If you do not obtain the requirements below, you will not be considered for this position.
- This is NOT a PR/Sales/Advertising position. This position is for project management.
Is Brand Management your passion? We are looking for a critical thinker that can manage multiple departments that require separate time lines.
Hand & Nail Harmony is a beauty manufacturer specializing in nails located in Brea, CA.
- Project Management – compose financial statements, work with domestic and overseas suppliers, ensure timelines are met.
- Domestic and overseas sourcing capabilities.
- Maintaining a status report of projects.
- May be required to write and design marketing materials which include cat sheets, brochures, product briefings, instructions, etc.
- Product and competitive market research/analysis .
- Coordinate and manage artwork process between Marketing and the Creative Department from concept to completion.
- Coordinate meetings, sample requests and maintain product showrooms.
- Must be self-motivated and be able to work under stress when it comes to meeting project deadlines.
- Good project management skills and detail oriented.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Sound knowledge of marketing principles.
- Familiar with packaging construction and design.
- Ability to work individually and ability to handle self-driven projects efficiently.
- Knowledgeable with business procedures and correspondence.
- Strong knowledge of nail products in the market.
- Time management, fixing priorities, organizing skills, attentiveness, accuracy in performance.
- Intermediate-advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be a team player and work well with other departments.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Marketing or Communications.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in Brand Management or Marketing environment – cosmetic beauty industry preferred.
Compensation - $16-18 per hour depending on experience.
Hours – full time
Level – midlevel