The Associate Business Analyst (ABA) will spend 4-6 months rotating through the departments of Proposal Support, Contracts Administration, Customer Billing, Program Support, and Financial Reporting. Each rotation will last 1-3 months, with a goal of mapping the ABA into a position according to his/her skill set and current job openings at all SNC locations.
The program consists of these functional areas where the the Associate Business Analyst will:
• Understand Proposal inputs and Government compliance
• Use proposal -related reports & systems
• Validate & compile proposal documents
• Process contract awards using enterprise systems
• Enter contract deliverables into system for tracking purposes
• Coordinate with Business Area s regarding assigned contracts
• Prepare monthly invoices in accordance with the contract
• Perform analysis of billing history
• Enter billing information into accounting system
• Use scheduling and forecasting systems to support monthly program updates
• Understand SNC-specific business processes
• Introduction to Earned Value program measurement methodology
• Understand program setup in accounting system
• Assist with enterprise’s Financial Model maintenance
• Analyze/track Indirect Budget Rates
• Prepare financial reports for executive review
• Data quality validation support and analysis
Bachelors degree in Finance, Economics, or Business.
*1-3 years minimum (full or part time) professional office experience
Ideal candidate will have longevity in previous or current work experience for 2 years minimum or more is desirable.
Position requires highly proficient knowledge of Word and Excel.
** Relocation may be required upon successful completion of the program. Candidates must be willing to relocate to other SNC locations**
SNC is an EEO employer committed to recruiting a diverse workforce.
Candidates must be able to obtain/maintain a Secret Clearance.
Sierra Nevada Corporation - 6 months ago
Sierra Nevada Corporation (SNC), headquartered in Sparks, Nev., is one of America’s fastest growing private companies based on its...