When it comes to making a meaningful difference in the lives of our members, Life & Specialty Ventures and its family of companies is always ready.
We are a profitable and growing organization that offers many of the industry’s best individual and group life, dental and disability insurance products. We’re also an organization that’s committed to providing each employee with the chance to make his or her own meaningful difference. Our team is ambitious and passionate, and our work environment is relaxed and fun. Are you ready to join us?
We’re currently searching for a Associate Business Analyst to join our dynamic team in Little Rock, Arkansas.
This person will be an integral part of the member experience by:
Basic working knowledge of insurance industry and/or business related operations and processes. Knowledge of information gathering, planning, and organizing methods and principles. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to address a wide range of audiences. Customer service skills. Intermediate skills in MS Office Word, Excel, and Power Point. MS Visio, Project and Access skills preferred. Ability to prioritize work flow and maintain attention to detail within time constraints. Ability to work independently on multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Assisting with business process improvement and policy analysis work for departmental or corporate strategic initiatives.
- Supporting in gathering, analyzing, documenting and validating project deliverables.
- Completing departmental project tasks as assigned.
- Assisting with training documents and facilitation of the training on new systems and/or process implementations.
- Maintaining and updating project files.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Work Experience
- 0 - 2 years of business process analysis and improvement experience. Experience working in a team-oriented collaborative environment.
- Business analysis experience. Proven analytical and problem solving experience.
USAble Life - 15 months ago