For new client implementations, serves as support to a Business Integration Lead (BIL) and internal business leader by understanding, planning, coordinating, and leading Subject Matter Experts (SME). Supports the BIL in the identification, documentation, and testing of cross functional business requirements, resolution of escalated issues, and operational readiness / “go-live” planning to ensure a smooth transition into production. Assists the BIL in solutioning activities for customizations, client outlier requests and any areas of internal scope which require additional oversight. Assists in the identification of integration tasks, resources, milestones, deliverables, and dependencies.
For enterprise projects, serves as a solutioning agent to drive and develop project ideas through the initiation and elaboration phases. Completes applicable sections of the Project Initiation Document (PID), and other applicable project artifacts by advancing scope discussions/decisions, defining impact to business process & technology, accumulating resource/timeline estimates and identifying stakeholders.
May be asked to lead cross functional teams through project completion.
- Accountable for the support of internal cross functional leadership, coordination and delivery of assigned tasks from initiation through closure. This includes scope definition, requirements development, issue resolution/risk mitigation, testing, operational readiness and go-live planning/support.
- Responsible for support of the BIL for the purposes of implementation activities and/or client facing projects.
- Demonstrate the ability to consult and collaborate with internal partners to work through the Enterprise Project Lifecycle.
- Responsible to facilitate, coordinate and lead project kickoff meetings, requirement sessions, issue resolution focus sessions, gap analysis, and other meetings as needed or assigned.
- Responsible for advancing assigned enterprise projects through the initiation phase by advancing and documenting scope discussions/decisions, defining impact to business process & technology, accumulating resource/timeline estimates and identifying stakeholders.
- Responsible for the advancement of Continuous Quality Improvement for the Implementation team, considering best practice for process, procedure, technology and templates.
- Provide Business Integration support to Prime’s RFP process. Interface with the Sales & Proposal Strategy team to provide implementation content being requested as a portion of RFP response.
- Maintain regular written communication on project status and other support practice reporting needs with key stakeholders.
- Monitor and escalate associated issues and risks to the appropriate governing authority.
- Support other departmental, development, and continuous improvement efforts as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
- Travel could be required during client implementations. Estimated at less than 10% annually.
Minimum Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field or equivalent work experience
- 1-2 years of experience in the areas of quality improvement, business analysis or management role
- 1-2 years managerial experience or leading cross functional work efforts
- 5 years of managed care or PBM experience.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, including team leadership, conflict resolution, listening, and meeting leadership/facilitation with various internal and external leaders.
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills.
- Familiarity with project management skills and competencies strongly desired.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, including team leadership, conflict resolution, listening, and leading meetings with various internal and external leaders.
- Action oriented driver with ability to identify solution opportunities and determine best approach.
- Commercial & Government Programs PBM knowledge desired.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously without compromising quality.
- Ability to work under pressure and strict timeframes.
Prime's fast-paced and dynamic work environment is ideal for proactively addressing the constant changes in the health care industry. Our employees are involved, empowered, and rewarded for their achievements. We value new ideas and work collaboratively to provide the highest quality of care and service to our members.
If you are looking to advance your career within a growing and team-oriented company, apply to Prime today and start making a difference.
We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer. We maintain a drug-free and tobacco-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Prime Therapeutics - 17 months ago
Prime Therapeutics (Prime) is a thought leader in pharmacy benefit management. We help clients make smart health care management decisions...