Entry level position in Business Mgt; receives guidance and direct supervision from more senior level BM.
Duties, Responsibilities and Expected Contributions
Supports specific private label products &/or categories through analysis & development of: marketing plans; product promotions; advertising; in-store displays; merchandising strategies; inventory forecasting; inventory forecasting; category support for small categories/suppliers.
Assists with new product development.
Performs trend & other sales data analysis to assist the BM/SBM.
Has routine interactions with own, limited number of suppliers/customers under supervision of direct manager
Domestic : May communicate cost increases and related information with limited negotiating.
International : May engage in limited negotiations.
a) Experience Required
b) Functional Knowledge and Business Expertise Required
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- No professional work experience required; 2 years preferred
- Good understanding of how team operates with others & other teams to accomplish account’s goals.
- Works under daily supervision of more senior associates
- Strong communication skills
- Communication focus on internal teams; limited customer & supplier interactions
- Domestic : May communicate cost increases and related information-not necessarily negotiating
- International : May greet and engage in limited negotiations with suppliers
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities
- Strong PC skills
- Proven problem-solving skills