Daymon Worldwide is the full-service global retail branding and sourcing partner that works directly with the world's leading retailers and manufacturers to provide customized branding solutions that drive sales and profitable growth across multiple categories and channels. Daymon's expertise includes branding and strategy, insights & measurement, private brand development, global sourcing and shopper marketing. Our employee-owned company, which celebrated its 40th anniversary in 2010, operates across more than 10 channels of trade, in partnerships with 100+ retailers, 4,000+ manufacturers and has 22,000 associates worldwide, with offices in 21 countries on six continents.
The key to our success has been the empowerment of our great people to take risks, lead change and make a “Daymon Difference” in the world of brand building.
Our Private Brand Team is currently looking for an Associate Business Manager which is an entry level Business Management position that will support and receive guidance from a more senior level Business Manager.
Duties, Responsibilities and Expected Contributions
· Supports our retail customers private brand products &/or categories through analysis & development of:
o Marketing plans
o Product promotions
o In-store displays
o Merchandising strategies
o Inventory forecasting
o Category support for small categories/suppliers.
· Assists with new product development.
· Performs trend & other sales data analysis to assist the BM/SBM.
· Has routine interactions others on the Daymon team and will have regular interactions with suppliers/customers under supervision of direct manager
· May communicate cost increases and related information with limited negotiating.
· Bachelor’s Degree required
· 2 years of related experience is strongly preferred
Functional Knowledge and Business Expertise Required
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to multi-task, set priorities
· Proven problem-solving skills
· Strong PC skills (EXCEL, WORD, POWERPOINT)
· An effective team player able work with and influence others to accomplish account’s goals.