Auto req ID 9350BR
Job Title Associate Business Systems Analyst
Business Unit Behr
Job Posting Category IT/Software Development
City Santa Ana
Country United States
JOB SCOPE/ SUMMARY :
- Evaluate, implement and test systems and software to verify programs function according to specifications and standards for the SAP platforms.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS :
1. Develop, publish and execute project implementation plans, technical training, and announcements.
2. Create test plans, test cases, test data, and test systems to ensure compliance to specifications and documentation.
3. Identify program variances from objectives and suggests modifications to conform.
4. Identify, analyze, and document defects, questionable functions, errors, and inconsistencies in system functions, outputs, online screens and content.
5. Contribute to establishment of standards and procedures for system design and testing.
6. Identify and communicate critical exposures and risks for implementing projects and facilitate post-implementation reviews with project team.
7. Monitor program performance after implementation to prevent recurrence of operating problems and ensure efficiency of operation.
8. Document, track, and communicate test plans, test results, analysis and unresolved problems and assist users and developers to isolate possible problems in software after implementation.
9. Respond to inquiries from users and user support staff regarding functions and operations of software programs.
10. Perform needs analysis studies; determine instructional methods and train end users and user support staff.
11. Process requests of new security roles as they apply to the testing plans.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS :
Educational attainment equivalent to high school graduation
Bachelor’s degree preferred
Considerable experience in Information Systems analysis or support
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ABILITIES RECOMMENDED FOR POSITION :
Considerable knowledge of information systems and technology, computer hardware/software and operating systems
Considerable knowledge of end-user business processes, policies, procedures, personnel, protocol and problem solving
Knowledge of systems and applications (i.e. Microsoft Windows operating systems, MS Office, SAP ECC, SAP SCM, SAP BW etc).
Knowledge of Microsoft Project software
Ability to develop and work according to structured plans within specified deadlines and give proper attention to details
Ability to embrace new concepts in information systems methodology and technology
Ability to develop and conduct training programs designed for learning in an adult environment
Ability to communicate effectively
SPECIAL Requirements :
Ability to work flexible hours
Ability to travel on occasion for short periods of time
Masco - 19 months ago
Masco's ideal customer is a home improvement junkie with a thing for cabinets -- and a hand-washing fetish. The company is a leading...