- Career opportunity at WorleyParsons in Bismarck, ND
is looking for a Drafter with AutoCAD experience. 3D
- The Bismark, North Dakota office of WorleyParsons
experience strongly preferred. CADWORX a plus.
- Refinery, oil and gas or heavy industry experience
experience is preferred.
- Operations and Maintenance, detailed design
mining, hydrocarbons or chemicals is a plus.
- Additional industrial project experience such as
The Drafter/CAD Technician:
Prepares and revises simple to routine engineering and
construction drawings from well detailed sketches,
markups, charts, tables, or verbal instructions
utilizing manual drafting or CAD techniques.
Performs related fundamental engineering support tasks
such as updating computer lists, filing prints,
distributing drawings, gathering and maintaining records
of engineering data, etc.
or equivalent Technical School training or
- High School or Vocational School diploma preferred
equivalent experience. No experience necessary.
department where the ability to perform semi-routine
- Entry level position drafting position within the
work activities is standard. Familiar with basic
drafting concepts preferred. Develops ability to
utilize PC, 2D and 3 D CAD tools, and other
applicable hardware and software to perform duties.
Must become familiar with and comfortable in 3D
important. Basic written and verbal communication
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage priorities is
skills in English are important.
in a team-oriented environment. Ability to maintain
- Commitment to customer service and ability to work
confidential information necessary.
drafting assignments utilizing basic drafting
- Under close supervision, performs simple to routine
techniques in accordance with established standards
and procedures. Typically will interface only with
department/project personnel and supervisor.
employees include: Zero Harm, Action Orientation,
- General attributes required of all WorleyParsons
Building Effective Business Relationships,
Commitment, Customer Focus, Dealing with Change,
Drive for Results, Integrity and Trust, and Basic
- Willingness to travel or to accept field
- Ability to work effectively in teams.
WorleyParsons Group - 13 months ago