Hulu's high-performance Ad Operations team is seeking multitalented people to help provide the world’s most effective advertising service. If you're the kind of person who obsesses over details, thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced collaborative startup environment, wants an opportunity to make a significant impact and jumps at the opportunity to take on new challenges, Hulu may be the place for you.
Associate Campaign Managers will be responsible for all post-sales advertising account management activities and contribute as a key player in foundational projects. Ad Operations is a core multidisciplinary function that interfaces with nearly every department within the company. This affords this individual contributor a unique experience with exposure to many parts of the advertising and media business at a rapidly growing startup with technology as its DNA.
- Sales account management activities supporting display and video ad campaigns for Fortune 1000 advertisers, including leadership of communications and coordination with premier television advertising customers, the ad agencies that represent them and internal cross-functional groups
- Responsible for order fulfillment, including campaign reporting, analysis, advertiser insights and order optimization along with Ad Traffickers
- Project management of custom/complex ad offerings, including content sponsorships and new or intricate creative ad formats
- Oversight of the assembly, processing and validation of video commercials and other ad asset materials, including digital ad technology
- Support of and partnership with Ad Traffickers, Creative Producers, Sales Marketing, Quality Control Producers, Program Managers, Web Developers, Sales and Sales Development professionals to drive tangible business results
- Project contribution, including organizational foundational staff work, to be defined further
- 2+ years of digital advertising/ online media experience
- Bachelor’s Degree from a top 4-yr university program
- Professional communication skills, both internally and externally with customers. Ability to articulate thoughts and concepts fluidly. Personality to quickly build rapport and build professional relationships.
- Project management abilities; matrix management of cross-functional virtual teams in a fast-paced sales environment
- Quick learner; critical thinking, analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint; ability to quickly learn and grow new productivity software application tools
- Coursework in Business Administration, with an emphasis in Production/Operational Management, E-Business, Communications, Marketing, and/or Organizational Behavior
- Technical orientation: love and comfort with all things tech, including consumer websites, website development, user interfaces, mobile and video game devices
- Experience within the digital online advertising ecosystem, including familiarity with ad management systems like Doubleclick DART, Atlas, FreeWheel, Mediamind, Pointroll, etc.
Hulu - 2 years ago
Hulu is a go-to service for online TV. The company operates an ad-supported website Hulu.com that allows viewers to watch online video...