Rich Products Corporation is known around the world as the founder of the non-dairy segment of the frozen food industry and the leading supporter and solutions provider to the Food Service, In-Store Bakery and Retail marketplaces. We are one of the world's premier family-owned food companies with more than 9,000 associates worldwide.
We currently have a great opportunity as an Associate Category Analyst in our Consumer Brands Division on St. Simons Island, GA. Please visit our website at www.richs.com/careers to apply for this position or view other exciting opportunities.
The primary role of this position is to support the leveraging of consumer and shopper insights to build customer relationships and drive sales and profits for our customers and Rich Products. This person will be responsible for analyzing consumer, and category data along with promotional performance into actionable strategies and tactics for our key customers. The goal is support the CBD in becoming a solution provider that delivers value creation and eventually become the supplier of choice and be viewed as thought leaders for all Rich's Consumer Brands categories.
Syndicated Data Support
- Assist in relationships with our syndicated vendors to maximize the use of this partnership.
- Be a liaison between sales and marketing to gain alignment around the structure and elements of syndicated data.
- Create syndicated data reports that can be utilized on an ongoing basis to analyze and improve CBD business.
- Responsibility of creating product groupings in syndicated tool to best view Rich Products items.
- Monthly refreshing of syndicated data reports and publishing them within the CBD Sales and Marketing group.
- Assistance in reporting for Governance meetings and presentations as requested.
- Prepare and publish periodic sales trends based on available POS from retailer/syndicated data.
Customer Insight Support
- Develops in-depth knowledge of the industry, shoppers and shopper marketing, competition, and retail customers.
- Assists in guidance to key retailers to strategically manage space while meeting the needs of the retailers and shoppers as well as maximizing sales for both the retailer and Rich Products.
- Serves as support for the sales force on research projects with vendor partners.
- Help Sales Team optimize broker insight capabilities to bring more category and consumer knowledge to our customers.
Customer Relationship Management
- Partner with account team(s) to support the development of the presentation of insights to key customers as a way of increasing the Rich Consumer Brand value to the customer.
- Work with account personnel in the development of new item presentations based on available POS data.
- Execute the delivery of Business / Category Reviews for key accounts utilizing available resources.
- Develop and communicate to Sales Team fact based insights to elevate relationships with key customers.
- Support Sales Team with key reports (KPI's) to communicate key trends with customers.
What do I need to be considered a candidate?
Entry level position requiring Bachelors degree in Business or Marketing.
Previous experience in consumer package goods industry a plus. Proven problem solving and project management skills. Solid communication skills to include verbal and written capabilities. Strong presentation ability.
Must have the capability to be able to interpret and draw relevant and actionable insights from various research resources and methodologies. Technical excellence in MS Office Productivity tools (Word, Excel, and Power Point. Proficient systems knowledge and experience with syndicated POS scanner/consumer household panel data (AC Nielsen/IRI/Spectra preferred). Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to work effectively with key account teams to understand customer needs. Strong problem solving skills; excellent project management skills.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and invite qualified candidates to apply. As part of our efforts to provide a safe and productive environment and hire talented and qualified associates, we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background investigations.
Rich's - 15 months ago
Rich Products Corporation
Saint Simons Island, GA
Rich Products Corporation
- 30+ days ago