We Have Something Special Inside, Do You?
Are you looking to join a growing global leader, in a category experiencing explosive growth and have a passion for driving rapid product innovation? If yes, then The Dannon Company, Inc. is the place for you as Category Manager!
In this role you will be accountable for:
The Associate Category Manager is responsible for driving category management principles through the application of strong data analytics and consumer/shopper insights. Provide compelling presentations and other information in support of sales and category growth. This person participates in meetings as an “expert” in the field of category management.
Associate Category Manager Kroger Team
- Perform category and channel analysis for the Kroger Team in an extremely fast paced environment.
- Filter through multiple data sources to assist in building strategies that drive results.
- Develop business plans and strategies for achieving category volume, margin contribution, market share and space targets.
- Work efficiently to respond to urgent requests for information and presentation support to drive growth in an extremely dynamic environment.
- Perform competitive analysis by category, brand and package to identify trends, opportunities and challenges to core business areas.
- Strong working knowledge and execution of shelving standards and associated software tools, syndicated data, and consumer panel data.
- Use syndicated and/or retailer specific data to prepare and present Kroger Dairy Department with information and recommendations in support of Category Management and key Retail Sales initiatives (such as Retailer performance, trends & opportunities, pricing effectiveness, promotion effectiveness, category space expansion opportunities, etc.).
- Provide assortment and shelving analyses and recommendations as well as plan-o-gram support
- provide optimal assortment recommendations
- present shelf strategy/plan-o-gram recommendations to customer
- provide plan-o-grams for store execution
- Educate and provide consumer and business insights/tools to Kroger.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 4 year College degree in Business or a related field
- 1-2 years sales analytic experience working with or within CPG industry
- 3-5+ years category management experience within CPG industry
- Working knowledge of various sales analytic software (e.g. IRI/Nielsen, Apollo/ProSpace, Panel Data, dunnhumby)
- Sales presentation development/preparation experience
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong expertise in Excel and Powerpoint
- Strong communication skills and flexibility
The DANNON Company, one of the fastest growing consumer product companies in the US, is part of Groupe Danone, a world leader in the food and beverage industry. Established in the US in 1942, DANNON is America’s premier fresh dairy company offering consumers a wide variety of brands and products. We are committed to bringing health to the greatest number of people across America through our product’s benefits. Our corporate culture and core values foster individual professional growth. We reward entrepreneurialism and teamwork. There truly is something very special inside our company. You can see it reflected in our products, our way of doing business and our relationships with the wider world. Most of all you can see it reflected in our culture and our people. If you like what you have learned, we encourage you to apply and learn more.
Stay updated with our latest job opportunities: Follow us on Facebook, http://on.fb.me/dannon-jobs
The Dannon Company is an equal opportunity employer.
The Dannon Company, Inc. - 12 months ago