Amax Incorporated is a global leader in the development, sales and distribution of high performance of fice products and tools . Our team is focused on developing superior innovative solutions that exceed our consumers’ expectations. We are the exclusive developers and distributors of legendary Stanley Bostitch office products in the US market . Stanley Bostitch is a global brand recognized for providing high quality, high performance products since 1896. With locations in the USA , Taiwan , and China , we are always looking for outstanding talent to continue our legacy of excellence
Associate Channel Marketing Manager
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Title: Associate Channel Marketing Manager
Reports To : Vice President, Marketing and Channel Management
1. Assists in developing and implementing marketing strategies to accelerate growth with assigned customers/channels.
2. Assist s National Account Team and Brand Marketing T eam in developing channel marketing plans including promotions, new product launch strategies, advertising etc.
3. Utilizes customer vendor interfaces with the ability to execute and extract pertinent customer sales data , invento ry plans , and sales forecasts. Responsible for loading customer portals with product data etc.
4. Analyzes sales data and market intelligence t o understand customer marketing strategies, needs, and how the cust omer evaluates/measures success to develop actionable plans.
5. Assists in the development of marketing programs that effectively leverage brand and customer marketing strategies to ensure strong, effective in-store and/or online activation.
6. Interprets and analyzes customer sales and margin forecasts as input to business forecasting efforts .
7. Responsible for building and maintaining successful internal and external business partner relationships and attending customer meetings with assigned channel accounts.
8. Basic understanding of customer service functions including data entry, phone management, item allocation and EDI in addition to developing thorough knowledge of company ERP system.
9. Provide s monthly status reports and recommendations to management on assigned channel/customer performance including relation to company sales and marketing goals.
10. In addition to these typical duties, may perform other duties as assigned and required .
Minimum Ability, Skill, and K nowledge R equirements
¨ Experience/interest in consumer marketing, sales or operations .
¨ Bachelor's degree or an additional 4 years' relevant experience in lieu of degree .
¨ Ability to generate new and unique ideas that can inspire the organization , our customers, and our end users.
¨ Ability to travel both domestically and internationally up to 25% of time.
¨ Ability to solve p ractical problems with multiple variables.
¨ Must posses s exceptional analytical and organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail.
¨ Must be a n incredibly passionate, highly motiv ated, flexible team contributor who can thrive in a fast paced dynamic environment.
¨ Desire to continually elevate your performance and the performance of the organization as a matter of pride.
¨ Dedicated to exceeding both external and internal customer expectations by going beyond what is expected of you.
¨ Must possess excellent written and verbal communications skills.
¨ Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs. when necessary.
¨ Applicants should live in or commute to the East Greenwich , RI area.
¨ Ability to work legally in the United States .
This position has no supervisory responsibilities. However, this position does provide guidance to staff members and coordination /project management with outside vendors.
Bachelor’s degree from 4 year College or University or relevant professional experience.
This position is located in East Greenwich , RI . Employees must adhere to Amax Incorporated polici es and procedures. Regular and predictable attendance is required. Willingness and ability to work non-standard business hours such as nights and weekends on an as-needed basis is required. Employees must be able to cope effectively with deadlines and multiple demands. Reasonable accommodations may be made to individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
For more information on employment at Amax Incorporated , please contact us at careers@amaxinc .com .
Stanley Bostitch office products are manufactured under license by Amax International. Stanley is a registered trade mark of The Stanley Works or it s affiliates and used under license.
2850 South County Trail – East Greenwich, RI 02818
Phone: 1-800- 343-9329 – Fax: 401- 884-3760 – Web : www.BostitchOffice.com