We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Catalytic material formulation preparation
- Reactor testing, operation and trouble shooting
- Processing raw materials
- Analytical methods and operation of GC-MSD
- Sample preparation and characterizations
- Record and communicate testing results effectively and maintain the assigned instruments and equipment in optimum operating condition
Qualifications - BASF recognizes institutions of Higher Education which are accredited by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation or equivalent
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or Material Science
- Expected to have academic knowledge and training in basic chemistry principles, procedures, and theories
- Related experience in GC/MSD, reactor performance testing, instrumentation, chemistry and/or materials science highly desired
- Laboratory testing and analysis techniques are highly desired
- Strong written and oral communication skills are required
- Demonstrated ability to manage time/projects in a support/service group
Primary Location: United States-New Jersey-Iselin
Function: REDE - Research & Development
Job Type: Standard
Shift: Day Job
Organization: GCC-Catalysis Research
BASF - 4 months ago
BASF is the world’s leading chemical company – The Chemical Company.
With about 112,000 employees, six Verbund sites and close...