We currently have an excellent opportunity for an Associate Chemist - OTC Diagnostic Development in Cranbury, NJ.
An Associate Chemist has good technical knowledge of diagnostic products. This professional carries out day-to-day experiments for development of diagnostic assays, post market surveillance, and brand/laboratory maintenance. He/she provides the technical assistance to multiple development and brand maintenance programs in Diagnostics R&D. This individual may also lead small programs under close supervision from senior group members.
Education and Experience:
- Performs laboratory experiments and carries out R&D studies under the direction of Sr. Research Chemist/Program Scientist /Program Manager.
- Interprets data and makes recommendations to direct supervisors.
- Assists and contributes to the development of new assay technologies.
- Analyzes data, provides timely reports, and maintains complete and accurate records of experimental studies.
- Prepares research reagents according to SOP's; maintains laboratory equipment in compliance with quality standards.
- Contributes to the development of quality control testing procedures.
- Supports the group in routine brand maintenance activities.
- Follows appropriate Design Control procedures and relevant corporate SOPs
Recent grad with limited lab experience
BS must be in a scientific discipline directly related to position.
Technical and Functional Knowledge
o Possesses knowledge of appropriate computer programs for interpretation of data.
o Correlates data and assists in preparation of final reports in conjunction with supervisor.
o Interprets results, generates reports, and makes recommendations to direct supervisor.
o Plans and conducts experiments with minimal supervision.
o Motivated to produce results.
o Follows corporate policy.
o Maintains relationships with R&D colleagues
o Supports internal R&D team.
Innovative Problem Solving and Risk Management
o Demonstrates the ability to perform routine procedures, and to troubleshoot and/or diagnose test discrepancies.
o Adheres to rules in the safety manual and executes tasks safely.
o Understands theory behind laboratory processes and experiments.
Church & Dwight Co., Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V.
Church & Dwight Co. - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Church & Dwight Co. Inc., a $3.0 billion company, was founded in 1846 and is headquartered in Ewing, New Jersey. We are one of the...