- Laboratory technician in precious metal assay services laboratory.
BA Chemistry 1+ years working on chemical analysis.
- Performs instrumental analyses on fresh and spent catalyst materials.
- Should be familiar with the techniques of instrumental analysis, to include inductively coupled plasma optical emission spectroscopy (ICP-OES) and atomic adsorption spectroscopy (AAS).
- Must be able to function independently with minimal supervision in a fast paced analytical services environment.
- Previous experience with precious metal analysis, ISO and instrument maintenance would be a plus.
- Experience with Inductively coupled Plasma (ICP) and/or Atomic adsorption spectroscopy (AAS) required.
- Manage lab book to enter test/results.
- Experience with a LIMS system is a plus
- Excel, word experience required.
CrossFire Group - 12 months ago