As the world's leading insurance broker and risk advisor, Marsh is devoted to finding the opportunity in risk. Companies look to us to help them navigate the daunting global risk landscape, seeing risks others don't and unlocking opportunities others can't. With 25,000 employees and annual revenues approaching $5 billion Marsh serves more clients in more industries worldwide than any firm in our industry. We are looking for talented professionals to join our team.
The successful candidate will exemplify Marsh’s IGNITE Operating Principles, the behaviors that guide our conduct and growth - In Touch: Get out in front by being informed and being connected; Genuine: Be authentic with clients and each other; Nimble: Be flexible and move quickly to deliver quality results; Inclusive: Be open to diverse ideas, experiences and backgrounds; Trusted: Stand for integrity and ethical behavior; and Engaged: Actively participate in making Marsh extraordinary.
We are seeking a Client Executive in our Dallas Risk Management department.
Responsible for retaining and growing satisfied client relationships, a profitable book of business and supporting acquisition of new clients.
- Assists in driving Marsh institutional relationships with clients through collaboration across risks practices, geographies, and MMC companies.
- Builds, maintains and expands effective and sustainable relationships with clients on an enterprise-wide basis.
- Collaborates with the Client Executive to identify key decision makers, client’s risks needs and determines the services, products, and combinations that will best serve and address the client’s issues and business objectives.
- Assists in the development of custom solutions to address the client/prospect needs.
- Effectively presents solutions to the client/prospect, ensuring that the full scope of services are priced appropriately.
- Leads or co-leads communication between the client and the service team members.
- Works with the Client Executive to ensure quality of deliverables and enforcing critical deadlines.
- Reports At-Risk and Lost accounts and executes Zone client retention strategies.
- Develops a strong understanding of the client’s business: analyzes client research & industry issues, prepares benchmarking studies and creates risk maps.
- Leads, or co-leads, pre-renewal and strategic account planning meetings.
- Partners with Client Executive on the development and finalization of Client Service Agreements (CSAs).
- Actively participates in industry associations, organizations, boards and charities, as appropriate.
- Responsible for monitoring and managing overall client satisfaction.
- Partners with brokerage team.
- Works with appropriate Marsh resources to solve claims issues.
- Prepares for, participates in, and co-leads, Pricing of Service and fee negotiation meetings.
- Monitors the revenue, profitability, and timely billing and collection for assigned accounts.
- Achieves personal client retention goals. Supports the Client Executive in retaining and growing assigned accounts.
- Colleague Capability
- Project manager for the client team.
- Implements action plans, monitoring progress, assuring service meets or exceeds client expectations and protecting the Firm from Errors & Omissions.
- Leads the service team on personal accounts by setting goals, monitoring progress, assuring service meets or exceeds client expectations, and protecting the firm from Errors & Omissions.
- Develops an industry specialization.
- Develops and maintains a fluency in MMC/Marsh’s service offerings.
- Drives toward building identified Client Development competencies for self.
- Understands and utilizes available tools and technology to improve personal and team productivity.
- Participates in or is responsible for the execution of effective service management protocols including:
- Internal Account Planning
- Strategic Client Reviews
- Renewal Strategy Meetings
- Client Service Agreements
- Account project management
- Client Survey and Feedback Protocol
- Appropriate Pricing of Accounts
- Focuses on meeting the standards of the organization, including Marsh’s Professional Standards, Compliance policies and programs and any internal quality measures.
- 10-15 years experience managing multi-line client relationships, coordinating team strategies, and executing team’s service deliverables
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates
are equal opportunity employers
Marsh & McLennan Companies - 18 months ago
Marsh & McLennan Companies is a global professional services firm providing advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy and...