- a keen interest in changing the world for the better -- and a nagging curiosity about how to use the Internet to make that change happen
- a passion for problem-solving, logistics, best practices, and data-driven decision-making
- a desire to learn more about the digital engagement strategies of leading NGOs
- meticulous attention to the details
- excellent oral and written communication skills
- previous experience at with a NGO, online advertising agency, consulting firm or client services department (ideal but not necessary)
- to rub elbows with leading NGOs from around the world that are building movements online
- an agile, fast-paced work environment
- to join a great team that will readily share their wisdom on list acquisition and digital engagement
- a clear path for professional growth where great work is recognized and rewarded
- thrive in a fast-growing, start-up culture while balancing several tasks at once
- take the lead on key, long-term projects and reports while providing efficient and exceptional client service on a daily basis
- take constructive feedback and also be a teacher when needed
- have fun even in the thick of it
- embrace and embody the values of Change.org on a daily basis
Change.org is an exceptionally agile and collaborative work environment. Your co-workers are high-impact, low-ego, and have a deep respect for our users.
- work closely with a highly-skilled, international business development team to reach company revenue goals
- have a hands-on role in petition setup, multivariate testing, and results analysis
- manage technology needed to track client sponsored campaign progress
- manage clients on your own and support Client Managers and Senior Client Managers on large accounts
- put your creative brain to work devising new and exciting ways we can serve our clients
- collaborate with a wide array of Change.org staff -– from grassroots campaigners to software engineers -– to exceed each client’s expectations
Compensation and benefits are competitive. The position may be held in any of Change.org’s US offices, with a preference given for Washington, DC and New York, NY over San Francisco, CA.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical disability, or length of time spent unemployed.
We are working for a world where no one is powerless, and where creating change is a part of everyday life. We're just getting started, and we hope you'll join us.
Change.org - 30+ days ago