The Associate Clinical Education Manager is responsible for assisting in the development, management and continual improvement of all clinical education programs. This position’s responsibility is to support all clinical education programs, delivered through a variety of channels to support the development of a world class educational program, ensuring the best possible patient outcomes.
- Manages clinical education programs that may include continuing medical education programs, as well as non-accredited procedural and/or product education programs. Programs may be delivered via multiple channels and media, such as web-based curriculum, case observation programs, peer-to-peer symposia, and other channels as deemed appropriate.
- Assists in the development of clinical content for education programs working with both product management and physician champions.
- Manages the delivery of educational programs to both AngioDynamics’ current and potential customer base and other potential market spaces.
- Builds strong relationships with physicians, product management, sales management, and regulatory affairs.
- Uses defined metrics to assist in measuring the effectiveness and success of all educational programs.
- Attends all education events, coordinating logistics and event materials prior to and during events.
- Establishes a library of educational course materials that is easily accessible for external physicians, nurses, mid-level practitioners, and other clinicians.
- Maintains educational database, establishes educational schedules, and coordinates required materials for educational programs.
- Ensures remuneration to healthcare providers working in partnership with AngioDynamics is managed in accordance with Company policies and AdvaMed guidelines.
- Ensures that expenditures are properly aligned within the Clinical Education budget.
- Maintains the integrity of all programs and course materials, ensuring materials are up-to-date and reflect current standards of care.
- May perform other responsibilities, as assigned by management.
- A record of success, measured by accomplishments vs. objectives.
- Knowledge of healthcare/medical education guidelines.
- Proven ability to work with others in a team environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Well-developed project management skills managing projects across organizational teams.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Self –starter, must be able to multi-task and handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field required.
- Minimum 4 years of sales/marketing/training experience, preferably in a medical-related field.
- Experience with all facets of event coordination including travel and logistics.
- Ability to travel approximately 50% of time.
AngioDynamics, Inc. - 9 months ago