Provide technical support for the training curriculum that addresses the changing needs of Arthrex sales force, in-house personnel and surgeon customers. Assist in the organization and conduct surgeon motor skills labs and training sessions offered by Arthrex.
Resource for the product management, engineering, sales management, web master and regulatory affairs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Maintains a thorough understanding of the Arthrex product line: features, benefits, pricing and sales strategies as well as the following:
1.Assists sales training on company products.
• Carry out the objectives created for Arthrex Sales Representative product training programs.
• Teaches all aspects of current procedure-specific surgical techniques using Arthrex instruments,
• Implement for the Sales force a general understanding of the orthopedic conditions, patho anatomy, and biomechanics as it relates to the utilization of Arthrex Products in Orthopedic Surgery
2. Participation in Surgeon Education Training Program
• Assist in the organization and implementation of Surgeon Education Training Program
• Train surgeons in use of Arthrex products.
• Assist in the Organization and execution of cadaver workshops.
3. Provide assistance to Research and Development of products.
• Support of Product Development process via team interaction with Product Management Team and engineering staff.
• Assist the product management team and engineering in the lab to provide pertinent design criteria regarding form and function of surgical instruments.
4. Interfaces with customer service to provide technical support for customer base and sales force.
5.Travel up to 10% of the time.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
Education and Experience:
Physician assistant’s degree or equivalent.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
Ability to teach and assist in the development of training materials is necessary.
Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills:
PCs and have a command of Excel, PowerPoint, and Word plus any additional communications equipment as needed.
Arthrex - 12 months ago