- Ability to work on a project team, individually to small project teams.
- Experienced in C development, debugging, and testing.
- Familiar with kernel concepts or embedded systems development
- Familiar in Python development, debugging, and testing.
- Familiar with Linux operating system and shell scripting.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to obtain a DoD Security Clearance.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Familiar with Intel x86 assembly language.
- Extensive knowledge of the Intel or ARM ISA
- Familiar with virtualization/emulation technologies (particularly qemu).
- Familiar with JTAG debugging
Security Clearance Requirements: Must be a U.S. citizen. Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related discipline and 2 to 5 years of experience; or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related discipline; or 7+ years of job related experience.
AIS is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor.
Assured Information Security, Inc - 6 months ago