The Associate Consultant plays a crucial role in delivering research-based consulting projects based on our published research for eBusiness and channel strategy clients. The Associate Consultant helps collect and analyze quantitative and qualitative data through surveys and interviews. He or she also helps create high-quality research-based consulting deliverables, such as business cases, maturity assessments, strategic road maps, vendor selections, or performance metrics reviews. Finally, he or she helps develop repeatable consulting offerings for our most frequently requested projects.
The ideal candidate has experience in either digital banking or retail eCommerce, which allows them to understand the challenges faced by our eBusiness and channel strategy clients. He or she must be detail-oriented and have extremely strong project management skills.
• Contribute to the delivery of research-based consulting projects by conducting intake interviews, evaluating client data, conducting formal analyses, synthesizing conclusions, and developing recommendations.
• Partner with other members of the eBusiness and channel strategy consulting team to create high-quality, well-structured, and user-friendly PowerPoint and Excel client deliverables.
• Achieve personal revenue targets by conducting analyses and otherwise contributing to the delivery of client projects.
• Develop sample deliverables, delivery templates, and marketing materials for repeatable consulting offerings such as business cases, maturity assessments, strategic road maps, or vendor selection projects.
• Conduct quantitative analysis to qualify and prioritize prospects for repeatable consulting offerings from our database of clients and prospects.
• Provide project status updates to our clients and ensure the achievement of key project milestones.
• Act as project manager for multiple projects simultaneously.
Forrester is looking for people who are inspired and inspiring. Our product is our intellectual capital, so we welcome and reward intellectual excellence, curiosity, and sophisticated thinking. We are looking for:
• A combined minimum of two years of management consulting experience and experience with eBusiness practices and principles.
• Subject matter expertise in either digital banking or retail eCommerce or deep experience with mobile commerce or banking.
• Strong communication and client-facing skills.
• Experience engaging with business leaders.
• Formal project management experience or training.
• Appreciation for the form factor of deliverables.
• Strong analytical capabilities.
• The ability to collaborate effectively with others in high-pressure situations.
• Experience working with subject matter experts with deep content knowledge.
• Excellent verbal, writing, and presentation skills.
• Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills.
• Demonstrated ability to achieve personal performance targets.
• A strong academic record of achievement.
• The ability to travel up to 10 days per month.
Forrester Research is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer; M/F/D/V are especially encouraged to apply.
Forrester Research - 10 months ago
Can't see the tech forest for the trees? Maybe a Forrester ranger can guide you through the technological timber. One of the leading...