The Associate Content Editor conceives ideas that combine clients’ business objectives with what consumers find relevant. They determine the most appropriate channels and execute creative deliverables via internal and external resources. They are dedicated to helping our clients communicate with consumers through non-traditional advertising: websites, mobile and social apps, publications, offline events and installations, and branded integrations. This position will be heavily focused on editorial duties for Liberty Mutual as well as other projects as needed.
- Conceive and develop original content: writing blog posts, articles and display copy
- Responsible for editing material generated by internal and external contributors
- Manages freelance writers and other content contributors
- Evaluates and manages content syndication opportunities
- Oversees site maintenance and QA
- Works with Account Management to manage client feedback
- Works directly with the client to manage content development and all necessary approvals
- Serves as liaison with partner PR teams
- Ensures that everything that is supposed to happen, does
- Responsible for managing the tone, style and brand standards
- 1-3 years prior work experience within an ad agency, journalism or publishing house, social media agency, or production environment.
- Excellent technical knowledge of digital, social media, content production and process.
Hill Holliday - 23 months ago