JOB SUMMARY: |
The primary focus of this position is to enter and maintain GPO/Vendor contract pricing and customer contract attachment.
- Price and membership loading for group and individual contracts.
- Reviewing and administering manufacturer pricing contracts.
- Maintenance of manufacturer customer eligibility lists.
Provide customer service to corporate account managers, GPO contacts, internal sales representatives, internal chargeback team and manufacturers.
- Communicating with GPO partners, and manufacturers to obtain contract eligibility.
- Preparation of monthly sales reports by GPO and calculation of GPO administrative fees.
- Completion of manufacturer audits and special reporting/projects as requested by specific GPO partners and manufacturers.
Express Scripts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation. Express Scripts is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
- High school diploma or equivalent; 2 years of college preferred
- 3 5 years of experience in B2B manufacturing/distribution environment, heavy data entry, previous Contract experience helpful
- PC skills including Microsoft Office, Intermediate Excel skills; ability to use complex formulas
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to manage timelines and meet vendor specific deadlines
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment where accuracy is imperative
About Express Scripts
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health. Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the "Most Admired Companies" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
About The Department
Our Specialty Distribution group offers healthcare providers access to a complete portfolio of specialty pharmaceuticals and ancillary supplies, ensuring patients continuity of care. We ship to all 50 states as well as Puerto Rico and Guam, with three distribution centers: a main facility in Grove City, Ohio, and secondary locations in Arizona and Tennessee.
- 21 months ago - save job
Accredo Health Group, Inc. provides specialized pharmacy and related services for the treatment of patients with certain chronic diseases....