Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the "Most Admired Companies" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
Our Specialty Distribution group offers healthcare providers access to a complete portfolio of specialty pharmaceuticals and ancillary supplies, ensuring patients’ continuity of care. We ship to all 50 states as well as Puerto Rico and Guam, with three distribution centers: a main facility in Grove City, Ohio, and secondary locations in Arizona and Tennessee.
The primary focus of this position is to enter and maintain GPO/Vendor contract pricing and customer contract attachment. Responsible for the implementation and maintenance of approximately 350 contracts per month from over 95 vendors, maintaining item floor and ceiling values, preparing monthly GPO admin fee reports, providing documentation for rejected chargeback claims, resolving sales rep requests, and compiling requested data for audits and other special reporting.
- Price and membership loading for group and individual contracts. Reviewing and administering manufacturer pricing contracts. Maintenance of manufacturer customer eligibility lists.
- Provide customer service to corporate account managers, GPO contacts, internal sales representatives, internal chargeback team and manufacturers.
- Communicating with GPO partners, and manufacturers to obtain contract eligibility.
- Preparation of monthly sales reports by GPO and calculation of GPO administrative fees.
- Completion of manufacturer audits and special reporting/projects as requested by specific GPO partners and manufacturers.
- Support cross-functional departments in resolution of eligibility issues (e.g. claims, call center, account management, participant materials, and mail service).
- Complete other projects and additional duties as assigned.
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class.
- High school diploma or equivalent; 2 years of college preferred
- 3 – 5 years of experience in B2B manufacturing/distribution environment, heavy data entry, previous Contract experience helpful
- PC skills including Microsoft Office, Intermediate Excel skills; ability to use complex formulas; Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to manage timelines and meet vendor specific deadlines; Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment where accuracy is imperative.
None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.
Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.
United States-Florida-Lake Mary
Lake Mary, FL - 255 Technology Park
250 Technology Park
Work From Home?
Express Scripts - 7 months ago
Express Scripts is a Fortune 25 company and is the largest pharmacy benefit manager in the U.S.