Tuomey Healthcare System
Position Summary: Prepares a variety of foods for regular and modified diets using standard
- Department: Food/Nutritional Services
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- 1-3 years experience required
- Customer relations skills required
- Interpersonal skills required
- Organizational skills required
- Verbal skills required
recipes and safe food handling techniques.
Qualifications: High school diploma/GED. 1 to 3 years of experience required. Computer skills
required to include proficiency in the use of the Meditech system.
Clerical skills and reading and writing skills required. Must have high level
OSHA Category: Rare exposure to risk of bloodborne diseases (Category II). May be exposed to
chemical hazards on a regular basis (Category A).
Physical Requirements: Exert up to 50 lbs. force occasionally, and/or up to
20 lbs. frequently, and/or up to 10 lbs. constantly. Prolonged standing,
sitting, and walking. Performs repetitive tasks/motions. Must be able to
Tuomey Healthcare System - 20 months ago