Associate Creative Directors (ACD) are charged with determining the best way to visually represent a client's brand and needs. This position is responsible for upholding aesthetic/design standards for all assigned projects as well as the overall management of the team. ACDs also work with the clients and team leads to ensure that the client's needs are continually met and that creative goals are on track. Fostering creative relationships and communication with clients are constant goals of the ACD.
- Leadership in the creative department; create and foster a creative environment
- Study the creative/mobile marketplace, and assess our work against competitors
- Grow relationships with arts organizations, such as the AIGA
- Provide quality control, including proofing, reviewing, measuring, and evaluating creative team members and their work
- Provides quotes for time and resources for new projects, ensuring that creative scope, schedule, and budget are accurate
- Draft creative briefs for each client project
- Collaborate with other departments to achieve high-quality designs for both internal and external projects
- Drive improvements in our creative processes and capabilities
- Minimum five years in a creative consulting role and specialized training
- Strong working knowledge of interaction design, user-centered experience design, brand development, digital marketing, and the creative process
- Recognized expertise in one of the following: advertising, collateral, identity, or interactive design
- Advanced experience managing the creative development process in a client-services environment
- Comprehensive awareness and interest in new platforms and technologies for digital channels (iOS, HTML5, Android, etc.) and related mediums
- Strong ability to provide clear creative direction and timely and helpful feedback to improve creative processes to keep work on budget and schedule
- Excellent presentation skills and communication abilities at all levels (both internally and client-facing)
- Ability to effectively prioritize workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
- Effective and efficient resource use
- Reliable work habits
- Ability to organize and self-direct execution of tasks/duties
- Deep knowledge of design principles and techniques
- Strong skills in Photoshop and/or Fireworks
- Ability to work in a variety of design applications
- Ability to work with little to no supervision
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills
- Effective verbal and written skills
- Ability to work on a team and learn from colleagues
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States, specializing in audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world’s most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you’ll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients’ will be heard.
Visit www.deloitte.com/us/careers to learn more about our culture, benefits and opportunities.
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/ about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers.
Deloitte - 21 months ago
Are you ready to Strengthen Your Lead? If so, consider Deloitte. The Deloitte U.S. Firms have 60,000+ professionals with a single focus:...