The Associate Creative Director co-manages and co-directs the look, tone and feel of all digital creative communications across multiple channels. They are responsible for developing a wide range of creative ideas and designs. They ensure the art direction and visual presentation and support the strategy, concept, and content. They possess strong leadership skills, collaborate well with others and have a passion for multi-channel marketing.
We'd like to meet you if you can:
* Articulate Brand in a digital/interactive medium
* Show problem solving in written, verbal and visual forms
* Inspire teams to deliver powerful creative for simple and complex problems
* Articulate creative strategies to both internal and external audiences
* Direct a design team to create innovative, compelling and engaging designs
* Interact easily and provide confidence to clients and internal team
* Present and guide a client through key design decision making phases
* Know the ins and outs of managing priorities Thrive in a deadline-driven environment
* 60% Project strategy and concept, creative quality assurance (Multiple accounts)
* 40% Team management, Resourcing and Client Contact
Key Areas of Responsibility
* Responsible for developing digital Brand and Communications Strategies for assigned client projects
* Responsible for developing powerful digital creative concepts which deliver on client’s Brand and Communications Strategies
* Responsible for delivering compelling on-brand, on-strategy digital creative work for assigned clients
* Responsible for mentoring and leading creative staff and being available to critique their work to maintain consistent creative quality and award winning work
* Responsible for team management and development guidance for creative staff on an on-going basis
* Responsible for team growth through the recruitment of top-notch digital creative personnel
* Responsible for team resourcing assigning tasks and delegating responsibilities.
* Responsible for the development of digital/interactive best-practice methodologies and documentation
* Participates in new business development efforts, leading digital/interactive creative and developing client response materials.
* Works directly with marketing leads, delivery managers, digital designers, and technical directors on assigned projects
* 5+ years of creative, advertising or interactive agency experience
* 3+ years of experience as digital art director
* Recognized expertise developing strategic creative solutions for national and global brands
* Strong leadership and management skills - ability to lead, motivate, provide clear direction, manage and mentor a digital design team
* Significant interactive brand-building experience including: concept development, website, microsite and App design, identity design, email and online marketing campaign development.
* Understand user-centered design and development processes, with an emphasis on extending brands across a broad range of customer touch points.
* Expert knowledge of all steps required in the digital creative development process, including providing clear creative direction, giving timely and helpful coaching to improve creative and producing work cost effectively and on schedule.
* Passion for the interactive medium
* Familiarity with digital/Web enhancement tools and technologies
* Understanding of HTML development and testing
* Design or Interactive Media related degree or diploma or equivalent experience in the interactive design field
This ACD will primarily be working on various digital marketing programs with large/global clients.
Please have good examples of your previous work to show while explaining the details involved in their design/production. Send resume in Text-only or PDF and URL's of work you have done to the link above.
Ryan Partnership, a division do Epsilon, has driven billions of dollars in revenue for our clients over the past 29 years because we’re relentlessly focused on results. In short, we drive transactions. Our 650+ person company delivers comprehensive multichannel programs with expertise that include direct, digital, data, and retail marketing. We define and support brand propositions and then put them into action with effective customer relationship marketing for clients like AT&T, Dell, eBay, Office Depot, J Jill, Unilever, GSK, The Home Depot, and American Express. Recently purchased by Epsilon, Ryan Partnership is now able to offer our client’s even stronger data and analytics capabilities.
Check us out at www.ryanpartnership.com .
About Alliance Data:
Alliance Data® (NYSE: ADS) and its combined businesses is North America’s largest and most comprehensive provider of transaction-based, data-driven marketing and loyalty solutions serving large, consumer-based industries. The Company creates and deploys customized solutions, enhancing the critical customer marketing experience; the result is measurably changing consumer behavior while driving business growth and profitability for some of today’s most recognizable brands. Alliance Data helps its clients create and increase customer loyalty through solutions that engage millions of customers each day across multiple touch points using traditional, digital, mobile and other emerging technologies. Headquartered in Dallas, Alliance Data employs more than 10,000 associates at approximately 70 locations worldwide.
Alliance Data is a leading provider of marketing-driven credit solutions, and is the parent company of Epsilon®, a leading provider of multi-channel, data-driven technologies and marketing services, and LoyaltyOne®, which owns and operates the AIR MILES® Reward Program, Canada’s premier coalition loyalty program. For more information about the company, visit our web site, www.AllianceData.com , or you can follow us on Twitter at www.Twitter.com/AllianceData.
Ryan Partnership, a division do Epsilon, is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any individual, employee, or application for employment on the basis of race, color, marital status, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, handicap, or any other legally protected status recognized by federal, state or local law. Ryan Partnership is committed to hiring veterans and military spouses.
Ryan Partnership offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.
Ryan Partnership offers a portfolio of contemporary marketing services that help our clients grow through provocative ideas.