SAPIENT Government Services, INC.
Sapient Government Services (SGS) is looking for people who are driven to make a difference.
Do you view a challenge not as an immovable obstacle, but as an achievable chance to make a difference? If so, then you will find that Sapient is the ideal place to nurture that perspective and build a rewarding, long lasting career.
By solving some of today’s toughest challenges, our teams are helping to transform organizations in the areas of business, technology and marketing. Working at SGS, you will be in an environment that fosters people growth and creativity and celebrates initiative and innovation.
The chance to bring your ideas and new thinking to today’s challenges and work in a truly unique work environment is now – it’s at Sapient.
Job Title: Associate Creative Director
Reports to: Vice President
Employee Status: Regular, Full Time
Travel: 25% or as needed
Start Date: Immediately
Clearance Requirement: None
As Associate Creative Director you will drive creative strategy with multiple teams to develop and produce quality creative solutions that meet clients’ business objectives and goals. You bring a deep understanding of user-centered research, Content strategy, Copywriting, Design, Front-end development and Interactive development. You will play a key leadership role working with Account, Strategic Planning, Media, Technology and Business Development to shape new opportunities for Sapient — be it expanding current client relationships or forging new ones.
- Concept, develop and manage a “best in class” Creative product
- Management of creative teams and tracks of work
- Translate marketing objectives into creative strategies, present and sell to client
- Lead and direct the creative team from concept to completion
- Planning and estimation for highly complex projects
- Risk/issue management and resolution
- Experienced developing needs assessment, scope of project and cost models for creative services and contributing to managing P&L
- Attract, recruit and retain creative talent to grow the creative capability
- Bachelor's degree required in design-related discipline: Interaction, Information or Interface design; Design Planning; Graphic Design; Journalism, English or Communications; Marketing
- 10 years of industry experience in a well established, creative role with a proven track record of success, agency experience a plus
- 5 years of experience working with US Government and/or Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs)
- Solid verbal communication skills, with experience presenting to all levels of clients and co-workers
- Knowledge of direct marketing, online advertising, communications and outreach, and web experiences, with Proven conceptual
and design abilities
- Must have a strong background in Content Strategy
- Candidates must be well-versed in user-centered design methods and techniques
- Must possess a deep understanding in related creative tracks: design, interactive development, copywriting and content strategy
- Proficient to expert in: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Visio, Microsoft Office
- Must have been in a client-facing role and have project experience in working with teams on large scale, long-term projects
- Excellent analytical and process-oriented skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to gracefully handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate attitude with willingness and enthusiasm to own your own growth
- Alignment to Sapient’s vision and core values
- Travel may be required
· Must be a US Citizen or legal Permanent Resident
· Eligible for a US Government Security clearance
About Sapient Government Services
Sapient Government Services, a division of Sapient, is a leading provider of consulting, technology, and marketing services to a wide array of U.S. governmental agencies. Focused on driving long-term change and transforming the citizen experience, we use technology to help agencies become more accessible and transparent. With a track record of delivering mission-critical solutions and the ability to leverage commercial best practices, we serve as trusted advisors to government agencies such as the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Library of Congress, National Institutes of Health, United States Department of Health and Human Services, and United States Department of Homeland Security. For more information, visit http://www.sapientgov.com/ .
Sapient is a registered service mark of Sapient Corporation.
Sapient - 13 months ago