Primary responsibility is to the Ferndale Healthcare sales and marketing team by meeting customer needs in accordance with marketing plans, promotional strategies and company policies. Responds to customer product inquiries and satisfaction issues. Answers all incoming calls, inputs and processes all sample inquiries and orders. Responsible for investigating problems related to shipment of products, inventory availability and consumers questions. Supports both company sales representatives and data analysts with physician verifications. Services all customers in a professional and ethical manner.
- Handles all incoming calls in a timely, pleasant and business-like manner.
- Meets minimum departmental goals of:
- 40 outbound calls daily average
- 100 outbound contacts daily average
- 50 processed sample orders daily average, assuring that all faxes have abided by the PDMA and FDA guidelines.
- 100% monthly contact coverage for assigned physician targets
- Execute sample and literature shipments to customers as directed and complies with PDMA guidelines.
- Completion of assigned administrative duties as requested by management.
- Keeps well informed on Ferndale Healthcare, Inc. policies, products, and promotional strategies to ensure effective customer service and sampling efforts.
- Maintains high personal standards for professional growth and skill development.
- All other duties as assigned.
Candidate must be proficient in using Microsoft Office suite and other customer service software applications. The position requires good interpersonal, analytical and administrative skills. Strong communication skills and an excellent, pleasant phone manner are critical. The individual will also be expected to maintain a high standard of professional appearance and conduct, work effectively in teams, multi-task and demonstrate a desire to succeed.
Requires a High School diploma or equivalent.
Requires 1-3 years of Customer service experience, preferably in the healthcare industry.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, 401K
Equal Opportunity Employer; M/F/V. E-Verify Participant
Ferndale Healthcare - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard