TechTarget is looking for an Associate Database Marketing Analyst to join the Data Analytics team. The analyst will work with a Senior Analyst to monitor trends related to the TechTarget Member base, develop new reporting, and will also play a core role in helping to model out the impact of new and existing business rules.
Essential Job Functions:
Knowledge, skills and abilities required:
- Monitor core performance metrics and provide impact analysis on deviations in the data;
- Validate data resulting from enhancements to standard reporting and releases to email products;
- Develop reporting to support the testing and rollout of new product innovations;
- Perform ad hoc reporting around the TechTarget member base and core business initiatives as part of a Helpdesk Queue;
- Work with the team to develop statistical models to improve email performance, member growth, and user engagement;
- Develop an understanding of analytical techniques that can be applied to help the team meet its goals; and,
- Work alongside TechTarget’s Product Development team to standardize and automate select ad-hoc reports, ensuring that the business requirements are communicated and accurately integrated.
Submit your application
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, or related major;
- 1-3 years experience or related course work in data mining, statistical analysis, or marketing analytics;
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and communicate findings in non technical terms;
- Working knowledge/experience with SQL and applications like R, SAS, SPSS preferred; and
- Ability to quickly grasp technical concepts and build on technical skills.
TechTarget - 18 months ago