We are currently seeking an Associate Dedicated Advisor, Member Services to join our dynamic and growing team. Associate Dedicated Advisors, Member Services serve as the main point of contact for member organizations and are responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with our members to help ensure member retention.
• Foster relationships with high-level executives and heads of office at DC’s premier public policy organizations and proactively manage these relationships throughout the year to optimize the value of the National Journal Group membership services
• Secure annual renewal of membership contracts with the goal of increasing revenue
• Conduct new member orientations through phone and in-person meetings
• Develop effective strategies for maintaining visibility of services and deliverables at member organizations
• Work collaboratively to provide market feedback to help tailor and refine the membership product
• Provide superior service to member organizations
Qualifications of the Ideal Candidate:
• 1-2 years professional experience in applicable fields, account management, sales or member services preferred
• Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with colleagues and clients
• Willingness to work outside the strict job description parameters, thinking creatively about how to provide the highest level of customer/member service
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Demonstrated poise and grace under pressure
• Excellent organization, multitasking, and prioritization skills
• Strong academic record from a leading college or university
Atlantic Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.