Western Dental's associate dentists enjoy unique development and practice opportunities. These include fully digitalized offices--digital x-rays, electronic patient records, electronic patient flow systems, digital intra-oral cameras and more--as well as continuous mentoring from experienced dentists and other professionals to achieve excellence in clinical proficiency. Western Dental is the largest, most established staff model dental company in California,with affiliated offices in Arizona, and has among the best quality management and professional development programs for its dentists. A good flow of patients exists in all offices because of Western's strong reputation for quality, reliability and affordability.
Career opportunities for Associate Dentists are ample at Western. Dentists can enjoy a reliable, steady flow of patients, practice high quality dentistry, develop skills in all aspects of clinical dentistry and office leadership, achieve earnings levels that are among the highest in the industry for Associates, and advance to Managing Dentist positions, where earnings potential and leadership opportunities increase even more. Western pays a guaranteed base plus incentive compensation. Associate dentists can earn over $200,000 per year, and Managing Dentists can earn substantially more.
Primary Advantages of being a Western Dental Dentist:
- Training and oversight by a robust Quality Assurance program
- Ongoing one-on-one mentoring and counseling from highly-experienced dentists
- Company provided continuing education courses on a variety of dental topics from nationally renowned dentists
- State of the art dental facilities, equipment and supplies
- A steady flow of patients and the best practice management support system in the industry
- Competitive salary programs
- Examine, diagnose, and provide dental treatment to Western Dental patients
- Use a variety of modern dental instruments including hand tools, rotary instruments, and digital radiograph
- Ensure all OSHA, Dental Board, and WDS policies and procedures are properly followed
- Maintain proper patient treatment records
- Provide oral hygiene instructions to the patient
- Provide dental services of the quality required by Western
Dental's Quality Management Department
- Ability to build good rapport with patients and staff
- Provide excellent chair side communication to enhance the patient experience
- 2 years ago - save job
Western Dental is a full-service dental health organization that offers individuals and companies a wide range of high-quality services,...