Artefact Associate Design Directors foster and facilitate thinking within the context of design in the 21st Century and lead by example in a hands-on fashion, delivering compelling design solutions for our clients and users. As an Associate Design Director, you enjoy making sense of often ambiguous situations, and transition easily between managing project deliverables and engaging the client. You demonstrate an enduring drive to creatively solve problems on time and within budget, while never losing sight of the need to have fun with your teams.
- Own, or collaborate on, project creative direction and execution, utilizing life experiences, clients, end-users, and colleagues for input
- Define and communicate ongoing project expectations with teams
- Consistently hit project commitments, dates and deliverables
- Conceive and build or direct exceptional models, polished visuals, frameworks, storyboards, and prototypes as needed to best serve project needs
- Collaborate closely with other studio discipline leads, including Research, Visual, Industrial and Engineering
- Manage client relationships either independently or in partnership with directors
- 7 or more years experience in relevant industry as a senior-level designer, art director, creative director, design manager or other similar title
- Bachelor or masters level degree in a visual or interaction course of study preferred
- Compelling communication and storytelling skills
- Track record of leading and directing other designers on projects for, or at, Fortune 500 level clients
- High level of proficiency working with minimal direction while directing the work of others to align with client goals
Artefact is an award-winning technology product design company dedicated to defining next-generation products and user experiences that lead to preferable outcomes for society, humanity, and the environment.
Artefact is an equal opportunity employer.
Coroflot - 8 months ago