Medivo’s Lab Exchange (LVX) is a network of 140 labs across the U.S. The LVX gathers lab datasets from multiple labs then harmonizes the data so it is able to be tracked at patient, physician, practice, or zip-code levels, depending on our Life Science clients’ needs.
Analytics are applied to these datasets to offer Pharma a de-identified view into clinical practice, with different views per brand, sales ops, and marketing analytics strategic requirements. The service lines offered to Pharma clients include analytics reports on target practice’s ongoing lab results.
The Associate Director of Strategy supports all sales efforts with deep knowledge of Pharma value propositions to help individual Business Development (BD) team members penetrate accounts more quickly, more broadly, and with more credibility and strategic alignment with their accounts' business goals. Support efforts include internal, pre-call strategy development & slide creation and external, onsite client presentations and consultation to uncover client needs and devise solutions using Medivo’s lab data.
The Associate Director will support custom solution development and delivery for Pharma business leveraging Medivo's core assets. This includes identifying new uses of Medivo’s assets by Pharma, developing/scoping proposals, and working with the data and analytics team to deliver on these custom solutions. The Associate Director of Strategy will also support setup and delivery of Medivo’s standardized offerings as needed.
In addition, the Associate Director will support long term planning of new conditions that explore new therapeutic areas to pursue based on market opportunity and Medivo capabilities.
Job Responsibilities :
Sales Development Support:
Consultative Analytic Solutions:
- Deliver on quarterly and annual quotas across entire life sciences BD team, focus on driving maximum revenues from all Brands where lab datasets drive value, particularly with datasets that are available in-house.
- Collaborate with BD team members to deliver strategies for their requests for specific opportunities within their brands, and to help them identify new opportunities.
- Develop/maintain condition strategy in existing assets to support/train BD in selling into/upselling accounts. Elements to include Market understanding, Product summary, Client strategy and challenges.
- Summarize analyses of Condition Strategies and slides to maximize client value propositions based upon Medivo datasets “fit” with brand strategies → via collaboration with the Medical & Analytics teams.
Condition Strategy & Planning :
- Lead new data & analytics solutions identification and development for pharma clients -- including but not limited to impact analyses, sales support materials, etc.
- Develop business case for new offering including description of product/service, value proposition to pharma and how it drives customer need, opportunity size and how it will be delivered.
- Support proposal development and delivery of these custom programs.
- Collaborate with Medical, Product & Analytics team to explore new therapeutic areas to pursue based on market opportunity and Medivo capabilities.
- Provide guidance to analytics team on analyses needed for supporting client understanding value of LVX data for each condition.
- 4-6 years of healthcare/life-science experience with a majority of time spent working inside a life science company or working directly with life-science marketing/sales/analytics clients in a consultative role.
- Combined Medical & Life Science company understanding of how Medivo's data analytics can be used to drive brand value.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree + healthcare advanced degree, preferably graduate degree in business, healthcare administration or public health.
- Travel up to 50% for client and NYC office visits, if candidate is based in the tri-state area, minimum of one visit to NYC office per month.
- Ability to partner with BD staff, prioritize requests, engage in positive internal stakeholder collaborations, and deliver on the company's overall sales goals.
- Ability to articulate value of new services and highlight the "bright lines" of healthcare regulation & compliance in the new telehealth landscape, and simultaneously solicit input from and listen closely to hear clients' needs to help Medivo develop unique products & services.
- Track record of personal relationship building and selling into life science brand teams with strategic services that aren’t offered by agencies of record.
- Align with Medivo's values around "doing good for healthcare" and having fun together.
- Desire to work in a start-up environment where your contributions make an immediate impact and where accountability is completely transparent.
Medivo Inc. - 9 months ago