The Associate Director, International Enrollment Management is responsible for the design, development and implementation of a strategic plan to attract, enroll and retain academically talented students from diverse international backgrounds for Salve Regina University to achieve established enrollment goals. The Associate Director establishes and maintains effective communication with prospective international students, parents, and overseas advisors; coordinates and executes international recruitment outreach; participates in the undergraduate admissions decision process for international credential, transfer credit and application review; assists with the development of publications and personal correspondence for prospective and admitted international students; develops and maintains the International Admissions website and other social media tools; conducts market analysis and produces reports on enrollment outcomes; and works in collaboration with International Student Services, English for Academic Purposes, the International Enrollment Management Committee and other academic and administrative units to assure a coordinated support system for international students is in place to ensure student satisfaction and success.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop strategies and manage activities to meet the University’s international enrollment objectives.
- Manage the international recruitment budget.
- Network both in person and via online tools with international school counselors, organizations such as Education USA, foreign embassies and educational professionals domestically and internationally who work with international students.
- Plan and participate in substantial international travel to conduct overseas recruitment activities.
- Represent the university at OACAC, CIS, Education USA and other conferences, as needed.
- Maintain an understanding of the various factors that affect international enrollment and participate in national and international conferences and organizations that address these issues.
- Interpret and analyze date from a variety of sources to determine the most effective utilization of available resources to achieve enrollment objectives.
- Responsible for the review of international applications and the determination of admissions and scholarship decisions in conjunction with the Director, OIP.
Special admissions projects designed to enhance admission/retention efforts which may include planning special events, supervising work study students, overseeing telemarketing efforts or web based communications.
LICENSES, TOOLS, AND EQUIPMENT:
Must have a valid driver’s license and own vehicle. Must be able to have a valid passport for international travel within two months of hire.
Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred. Candidate must possess a proven track record, with a minimum of three years of successful international recruitment and marketing experience. Preference given to candidate with international enrollment management experience at a liberal arts university. Solid knowledge of worldwide educational systems and USCIS regulations pertaining to the admission and enrollment of international students. Strong interpersonal and intercultural communication skills with an ability to communicate effectively with all constituencies, including alumni, faculty, students, parents and staff. Demonstrated integrity and a team approach to solve recruitment and retention challenges. Must possess strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and work well under pressure. Knowledge of Microsoft Office software programs and web based recruitment tools and trends. Conversational knowledge of one or more foreign languages preferred.
Salve Regina University offers generous benefits to eligible employees including: health and dental coverage, life insurance, long-term disability, 403B plan, tuition benefits and more.
Salve Regina University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. The University actively seeks diversity among its employees.
Candidates must apply on-line only at http://www.salve.edu/offices/hr/employment.cfm
Salve Regina University - 10 months ago