We serve as a strategic research partner to a broad array of cross-industry clients including Pfizer, Target, Bloomingdale’s, Dominos, and 8 of the 10 largest PR firms in the country. We’ve built a team that can use research to solve for virtually any strategic business objective. Clients rely on us for our ability to turn insights into compelling stories about customers.
Kelton is seeking an innovative quantitative researcher with excellent analytical, communication, and client management skills. The candidate will work on a variety of project types for some of the nation’s most successful brands across different categories, and a multi-industry background is therefore crucial. Strategic thinking and deadline-driven deliverable creation are equally important in this fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will clearly convey takeaways visually in PowerPoint with recommendations reflective of the client’s core issues and needs. Applicants should have 5-7 years of primary market research experience (supplier side experience desired), and possess strong statistical skills.
Job Requirements: Responsibilities
• In partnership with senior team, lead major quantitative projects with key clients and drive approach, analysis, and strategic recommendations.
• Ensure overall client satisfaction and manage client relationships to generate repeat business.
• Together with the leadership team, develop innovative approaches and products that will result in outstanding insights for our clients and differentiate Kelton as a partner.
• Manage quantitative projects throughout all stages of the research process (design questionnaire, monitor fielding, run analyses, put together final report, present to client).
• Contribute to business development efforts through methodological recommendations.
• With oversight, lead and manage hybrid studies and seamlessly integrate quantitative findings with qualitative insights.
• Provide staff training and development.
• Stay up-to-date on industry developments and be active in the research community at large to make sure Kelton’s quantitative practices remain innovative, unique, and of top quality.
Additional Comments: Skills/Experience
• 5-7 years of experience in primary market research (supplier side desired). Ideal candidate has recent experience in an agency as opposed to working as an independent proprietor.
• Well-versed and experienced in designing and conducting a broad array of quantitative market research approaches such as positioning/messaging studies, segmentation studies, concept tests, A&U studies, and pricing studies.
• Strong analytic skills with proven ability to contribute to methodology improvements. Driven by an urge to try new things and identify efficiencies.
• Experience in running hybrid studies, strong familiarity with qualitative methodologies.
• Very strong experience with SPSS Statistics or a similar software package.
• Able to operate independently and run projects with oversight from inception to final report.
• Ability to express research findings in a graphical format.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and effectively work in teams.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills. Demonstrated presence and authority in dealing with people at all organizational levels.
• Knowledge of pharmaceutical/medical and CPG industries is a plus.
• Experience in planning and running multi-country studies is a plus.
How To Apply
While we have specialized services that attract clients, our true specialty is our staff – a different caliber and mindset of individuals than is found at most major research firms. Kelton offers full benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k).
To be considered for this position, please send your resume in WORD or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Associate Director of Quantitative Research” listed in the subject line.
Quirk's - 13 months ago