Digital River , founded in 1994, is a global leader in cloud commerce outsourcing that builds and manages online businesses for more than 40,000 software publishers, manufacturers, distributors, and online retailers. Its multi-channel commerce solution, which supports both direct and indirect sales, is designed to help companies of all sizes maximize online revenues as well as reduce the costs and risks of running a commerce operation. The comprehensive platform offers site development and hosting, order management, fraud prevention, export controls, tax management, physical and digital product fulfillment, multilingual customer service, advanced reporting and strategic marketing services.
We are a publicly traded company (NASDAQ: DRIV) headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, with offices and more than 1400 employees located across the United States, Europe and the Asia Pacific.
Digital River is committed to recruiting and retaining the very best talent available. Help build on the foundations of our global team to ensure the highest standards, innovative and thriving culture with a supportive work environment continue to define us as we grow even bigger. Specifically:
- Work with (and report directly to) the SVP of HR to understand how our unique team has enabled Digital River to thrive - and help us to develop scalable systems and processes to support our worldwide recruitment efforts
- Be the face and voice of Digital to prospective candidates by crafting engaging and precise job specs, responding to enquiries, and managing all communications with job candidates
- Improve how quickly and effectively we analyze candidates and deploy effective, continuously improving filters to quickly find exceptional team members, cost effectively
- Build an innovative and effective recruitment process from the ground up - including job applications, code tests, and interview formats/questions
- Maintain the public presence of Digital River across key recruitment channels. Manage and improve tools and channels for candidate management (e.g. Monster, LinkedIn, technical job boards, etc.)
- Help develop and execute our recruitment strategy. Constantly be on the lookout for innovative ways we can make life better for prospective employees
- Work with our communications and marketing teams to build campaigns to position Digital River as a great place to work (e.g. workshops, speakers, “day in the life” videos/stories)
- 7+ year’s experience in self-directed roles within growing organizations
- Demonstrated expertise in hiring exceptional candidates and developing and executing recruitment processes across diverse areas including engineering, operations, marketing and general managers/senior executives
- Proven ability to select and manage recruitment agencies and executive search firms in key markets
- Experience with international recruitment and placement highly desired
Digital River, Inc. offers a variety of perks such as an on-site fitness center, on-site full-service cafeteria, free on-site parking, casual dress every day, tuition reimbursement, employee referral program, domestic partner benefits, auto and homeowners discounts, on-site massage therapists and chiropractors, bring your dog to work day, pet insurance and all in a beautiful, Leed-certified, state-of-the-art building with scenic walking trails.
Standard benefits include a competitive benefits package to all regular, full-time employees, a 401(k) plan with an aggressive company match, employee stock purchase plan, medical-dental-vision and life insurance, company paid short-term and long-term disability, a flexible spending/cafeteria plan, holiday and vacation days.
Digital River, Inc. supports and embraces a diverse workforce as an Equal Employment Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer.
Digital River, Inc. - 12 months ago