Please visit http://www.millwardbrown.com/Sites/mbOptimor/Default.aspx for information on our company.
Associate Director serves as member of the Optimor management team to help clients grow the value of their brand assets, identify and capture brand-driven growth opportunities and maximize returns on marketing investments. Associate Director will be involved in the design and delivery of marketing research and strategic analysis. He/she will be involved all areas of client engagements including client interaction, problem solving approaches, team management, development of strategic recommendations and mentoring junior team members. The position will be a Member of the Client Solutions & Innovation Team and collaborate with Millward Brown’s Marketing Scientists and Solutions Specialists. This position will provide the right candidate with the unique opportunity to grow into an industry expert in a cutting-edge area of consulting and to be a teammate in larger client engagements and practice areas. This role can be based in the Chicago area, New York, or Los Angeles area.
- The ideal candidate will bring a unique blend of interests in strategy consulting, marketing/branding and strategic marketing research. The candidate should be a self-starter with a proactive attitude who is motivated to excel within an entrepreneurial environment.
- Lead marketing research design and project management for Optimor engagements
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience with statistical techniques involving segmentation and multivariate analysis.
- Assist in Optimor and Millward Brown Business Development efforts
- Frequently partner with Marketing Science and Solutions Specialists to tailor and integrate analytic best practices into client engagements
- Collaborate with other MB Group and Kantar Companies to design consumer insights solutions that address specific clients’ needs.
- Challenge and provide low risk opportunities for staff to explore innovative approaches to problem solving. Respond to questions willingly and encourage out of the box thinking.
- Provide assistance to resolve internal issues as needed. Determine ways to reduce errors and make recommendations for resolution.
- Establish area of expertise and present regularly at industry conferences
- MBA or other advanced degree from a top-tier business school
- Minimum 4 years of experience working in industry.
- 3+ years of experience in function.
- Strong knowledge of advanced statistical methods such as conjoint, segmentation and predictive modeling
- Strong leadership skills
- Prefer experience with brand equity
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to take initiative and to work independently and within a team
Millward Brown has, and continues to have great success at promoting quality individuals from within. To assist in our employees' continued development we provide extensive in-house training. Additionally, Millward Brown provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees. Our benefits include several options for medical and dental insurance, 401(k) plan with Company matching provision, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, life insurance, health and wellness benefits, and an enhanced paid time-off program. We are confident that Millward Brown offers a unique chance to join a dynamic and innovative organization that is continuing to grow.
Our Values and Culture
Our name is synonymous with innovative products and services, and we continue to lead the industry in developing new techniques and models to better serve the needs of our clients worldwide. But it doesn't stop there. We believe in bringing together results-oriented people and providing them with the tools and resources to succeed. To support this, we offer comprehensive training that includes a combination of informal hands-on and more structured group sessions as well as numerous opportunities for career growth. By cultivating an environment in which our employees can succeed and are valued for their contributions, we have built a solid reputation for developing, recognizing and promoting our employees.
Millward Brown is an EEO Employer
Millward Brown provides market research services, specializing in brand performance, from more than 75 offices in some 50 countries. Its...