Associate Director Financial Planning & Analysis
This position will be accountable for the deliverables associated with the financial planning processes with respect to U.S. operations.
- Coordinate the financial planning process – ultimately producing the five year financial business plan for U.S. operations
- Facilitate weekly working group meetings and work with business partners to understand the requirements for producing the financial plan
- Act as the primary liaison with the corporate financial planning group and all business partners in the U.S.
- Oversee the development of the financial planning templates
- Prepare and analyze the consolidated financial plan and draft commentary for the final deliverables to the corporate office
- Perform financial analysis in support of the strategic planning process
- Manage a staff of one professional
- Special project work as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in finance or related major
- 8 - 10 years of relevant finance experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill as this position has direct contact with numerous departments within the company
- Strong organizational skills and commitment to meeting deadlines
- Flexibility to lead a team as well as perform as a team member and function in a dynamic environment
- Prior management experience
- Experience with hyperion essbase / smart view
Sun Life Financial Wellesley
One Sun Life Executive Park
Sun Life is a leading international provider of protection and wealth accumulation products and services to individual and corporate...