Job Title: |
Associate Director - Loan Asset Manager
The successful candidate will serve as Loan Asset Manager in support of MetLife Real Estate Investors’ approximate $8.6 billion commercial mortgage portfolio in the Northeast region. The individual will be utilized for loan asset management, financial analysis, underwriting, and special projects relating to existing and new commercial mortgage transactions including office, retail, industrial, multi-family and hotel projects, among others.
- Manage and coordinate submissions of mortgage ratings for the Northeast regional office
- Preparation of mortgage ratings including financial analysis, underwriting, and valuation of the underlying commercial real estate
- Coordinate due diligence and data collection efforts of financial reporting packages and other financial data
- Research markets, industry, and financial data in support of loan transactions
- Assist with insurance compliance requirements for the Northeast portfolio
- Coordinate and assist with mortgage compliance initiatives, including ordering third party appraisals, reporting transactions, tracking income projections, and overseeing the watchlist
- Support mortgage originators on new and refinance transactions
- Assist with the development and implementation of strategies for potential problem loans, note sales, and workouts
- Handle special projects related to commercial real estate investment activities
- Develop business relationships
- Bachelor’s degree in real estate finance
- 5-10 Years relevant experience in commercial real estate with demonstrated understanding of commercial real estate valuations and loan management activities
- Strong market knowledge
- Strong computer skills including in-depth knowledge of Argus and Excel models
- Team oriented with strong work ethic and solid time management skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Number of Openings
Equal Employment Opportunity
MetLife is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
How To Apply
For immediate consideration, click on the Apply Now button below. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile which may take 15 – 20 minutes to complete. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
MetLife - 11 months ago
The breadth of careers at MetLife offers unlimited possibilities for your professional life. More than life insurance. Much more. MetLife is...