The Associate Director of Client Development will support Account Executives and Consultants in identifying service opportunities for current Enrollment Management clients.
REPORTING RELATIONSHIPS :
Reports to: Director of Client Development
ESSENTIAL DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES: (not limited to)
QUALIFICATIONS: Education, Licenses/Certifications and Work Experience:
- Analyze and summarize current Enrollment Management clients program report results and identify future new opportunities to strengthen their results to meet their enrollment objectives
- Able to provide guidance, recommendations on our Enrollment Management services to clients
- Coordinate and work with Account Executive, Research team, Marketing and other RuffaloCODY team members on behalf of clients
- Ability to establish rapport with clients and their team members to move forward and add programs/additional elements of programs
- Capability to analyze, identify and promote opportunities for clients to use additional services relevant to their recruitment needs.
- Bachelor’s degree or greater
- A minimum of 10 years combined college admissions and/or relevant project management experience in the area of college recruitment
- The ability to think strategically and analytically
- A solid understanding of RuffaloCODY Enrollment Management tools and college admissions
- Proven organizational skills
- Motivated self-starter
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Proficient in MS office suite (esp. Excel and PowerPoint)
- Some travel required (6-10 times per year)
- Infrequent light physical effort required.
- Must be able to work in an environment where the noise level is moderate
RuffaloCODY - 4 months ago
Since 1990, RuffaloCODY has been a leader in providing innovative solutions to non-profit organizations. Each year we assist over 300 non-pr...