As the Associate Director of our call center, you will have direct responsibility for call center staff located in Richardson, TX and oversight for our vendors in India. We use these centers to administer our call center business communicating with members and providers. This is an exciting opportunity to support international clients overseeing a call center that runs three shifts. This position manages daily operations of multiple levels of staff and multiple functions/departments across one or more business units. As an Associate Director, you may manage day to day site operations, leadership internal and external to organization, and be accountable for financial and non-financial results (budgets and actuals).
You will be expected to:
- Provide leadership to and is accountable for the performance and direction through multiple layers of management.
- Hire, train, develop and direct all staff under their purview.
- Work directly with internal customers to plan and execute service agreements; and to resolve issue or problems.
- Meet or exceed all key performance measure for claims and quality measures.
- Budget management requirements include manage cost per service and productivity.
- Drive innovation within the teams.
- Responsible for providing expertise or general call support to teams in reviewing, researching, investigating, and the general handling of calls.
- Perform team building with staff in both locations.
UnitedHealth Group is working to create the health care system of tomorrow.
- Knowledge of UHC call center policies and procedures a plus.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with IEX and CMS supervisor Strongly Preferred
- 2 + years of healthcare experience Required
- 5 years of call center experience Required
- 2+ years of experience managing supervisors as well as individual contributors Required
- Experience running operations in multiple sites Preferred
- 1+ year of process improvement experience Preferred
- Successfully at working across an organization to achieve goals
- The ability to be flexible, decisive and quick-thinking
Already Fortune 21, we are totally focused on innovation and change. We work a little harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other.
At the end of the day, weâ€™re doing a lot of good - and even more importantly, weâ€™re doing it with a greater dedication to our shared values of integrity, compassion, relationships, innovation and performance.
Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, weâ€™re building a high-performance health care system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. Now weâ€™re looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant and built for speed.
Come to UnitedHealth Group, and share your ideas and your passion for doing more. We have roles that will fit your skills and knowledge. We have diverse opportunities that will fit your dreams.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. In addition, employees in certain positions are subject to random drug testing.
UnitedHealth Group - 19 months ago
When you work to better people’s lives, one of those lives will always be yours.
We have modest goals: Improve the lives of...