The Field Training Office for Expressive Therapies Division of Lesley University in Cambridge, Massachusetts invites applicants for a full-time position as Associate Director. Reporting to the Director of FTO-ET, the Associate Director will be responsible for the overall coordination and administration of the FTO. S/he will provide guidance, advocacy and support to students in their internship search and throughout their training experience. Develop new training sites and serve as primary liaison for site concerns. Review program policy and procedures as to compliance with current state licensure requirements. Contribute to professional development and clinical education activities offered by the FTO that support clinical supervision and counselor education.
- Master’s degree in Expressive Therapies, or any of the creative arts therapies;
- Licensure as LMHC, LICSW, or psychologist.
- Strong clinical background and clinical supervisory experience required;
- Knowledge of Massachusetts LMHC Licensure regulations strongly preferred.
- Familiarity with certification requirements for at least one modality in the Expressive Therapies is required.
- Organizational and institutional managerial and supervisory skills required.
- Position requires a strong and informed systemic perspective, as well as skill in holding multiple perspectives and dealing with a wide variety of people of varied roles.
- Ability to work independently as well as a member of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, including skill in preparing and giving presentations.
- Experience in higher education and practicum supervision desirable.
- Computer skills in both organization and communication preferred in order to effectively communicate with both on-campus and low-residency students.
BACKGROUND CHECKS ARE REQUIRED FOR ALL POSITIONS.
Salary Grade 26: $53,957.00 - $74,461.00
Applications will be reviewed as they are received, applicant screening will begin immediately, and the search will continue until the position is filled
Please include a cover letter, CV/ resume, and contact information for three references.
Lesley University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and is committed to increasing the diversity of the university community and the curriculum. Candidates who believe they can contribute to this goal are encouraged to apply.