Responsibilities include: .
- Participate in the management of all areas of the Registered Nursing Department as dictated by department requirements.
- Insure that instruction meets or exceeds the standards and guidelines established by accrediting bodies and legislation. Assist instructors in preparing, reviewing, and revising the course syllabus, lesson plans, testing materials, course calendars, student evaluations, and learning objectives as needed.
- Advise students as needed regarding academic, attendance, professional behavior issues, and assist graduates as needed in the application for licensure process.
- Monitor department compliance with the accrediting agencies’ and Concorde’s policy and procedures.
- Participate in the accreditation process by accrediting agencies.
- Current license to practice professional nursing in the state of Missouri
- Minimum Master of Science in Nursing with a clinical component or a Master’s with a major in nursing.
- Qualified for vocational teacher certification.
- Equivalent of three (3) years of experience within five (5) years experience in nursing education, clinical practice, or administration.
- Must also meet all regulatory and corporate qualification.
Concorde Career Colleges, Inc. - 23 months ago