Geometry Global (formally G2 USA) is looking for a fulltime Associate ERP Specialist (or Financial Application Support Associate) to work within its Finance Department in the New York office.
The Associate ERP Specialist will be responsible for maintaining the integrity of Geometry Global’s ERP System. We are looking for a self-motivated individual who will work with the system applications team and finance department. In addition, this role is in charge of managing all system related projects and implementations as well as training and end user support. Ultimately looking for someone with both a financial/accounting and IT background.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Administer, maintain and upgrade Geometry Global’s current ERP system
- Provide trainings and system support
- Project manage all system related projects, including current and future implementations
- Contribute to the enhancement of Geometry Global’s process and system development
- Create and standardize system generated reports for the agency
- Ensuring data integrity across all corporate systems in the US
- Data creation and entry for all clients, vendors and employees
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in finance/accounting/IT
To apply online, please click the following link:
- Bachelor of Science/Business Administration with a concentration in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Information Systems, Industrial engineering, MIS or Computer Science/Computer Engineering
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Expert in Excel
- Masters in Accounting or Information Systems a major plus
- Experience with an ERP system such as SAP, Maconomy, Microsoft Dyanmics, People Soft, Donovan a plus
- Experience with managing a business intelligence application a plus
- Ability to work with a team or individually
- Ability to multitask
- Strong communication skills
- Strong problem solver
- Able to deliver effective and logical solutions
- Strong time management skills with the ability to demonstrate initiative and accountability
Geometry Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer that offers competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and great training programs.
With the high volume of replies we receive, it is not possible for us to personally respond to all prospective candidates. Please be assured that your resume will be reviewed and you will be contacted if there is an interest in your background and experience.