Lane Construction is excited to announce that we are currently hiring Associate Engineers for multiple locations across the nation. Selected qualified talent will participate in our LEAP program .
Lane Engineer Advancement Program (LEAP) : This is a 12 month program designated to help new engineers and construction management students become adjusted to the heavy civil construction business with the Lane Construction Corporation.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Working on submittals, quantities/procurement, and general scheduling at the job site
- Assisting Job Engineer and Superintendent
- Acting as a liaison to Field Supervisor
- Carring out job duties while maintaining Lane Values
One of America’s premier heavy civil contractors, The Lane Construction Corporation is the preferred partner to connect and improve the communities and world in which we live.Founded by railroad engineer John S. Lane in 1890, Lane constructs quality highways, bridges, locks, dams, racetracks, and mass transit and airport systems in 20 states. Lane and its 11 affiliates also produce bituminous and precast concrete, and mines aggregates at 70 plants and 11 quarries from Maine to Florida to Texas.
- BS in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills
- Must be detail-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Lane offers a comprehensive benefits package with an excellent opportunity to grow and be part of one of the most respected names in the construction industry. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
LANE is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Principals only please.