Interest Sub Category:
Engineering - General
Job Title :
Type of Position:
• Bachelor’s Degree in an applicable science or engineering discipline from an accredited college or university within the previous 12-month period (applicant must include graduation date on resume)
• Or currently working towards a Bachelor’s Degree in an applicable science or engineering discipline from an accredited college or university with expected graduation by June 30, 2013 (applicant must include expected graduation date on resume)
• Applicable Engineering Disciplines: Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Nuclear, Civil, or Applied Science.
• Sound technical knowledge base of discipline’s standard concepts, principles and techniques. Ability to apply formal training.
• GPA of 2.8 or higher (please list GPA in the profile)
• Due to the nature of work, candidate must be a US Citizen.
• No work experience is required but previous Internship with Savannah River Remediation or other related work experience while obtaining a degree is preferred.
• Relocation or per diem support is available for this position.
Savannah River Remediation, an LLC of URS Corporation is seeking a Associate Engineer to be based in our Aiken, SC location.
Develop conventional engineering and scientific solutions to technical tasks or project objectives. Learn SRR and specific Department systems, methodologies, and requirements for accomplishing tasks. Assist more senior engineering personnel in performing related activities in more complex tasks.
Accept delegated technical responsibility for a limited phase of a scientific or engineering program. Support engineers or scientists performing related phases of a program.
Assist in studies, development, testing and analysis of designs, processes, or procedures related to a limited phase of a system or program.
We invite you to take the next step toward
THE BEST WORK OF YOUR LIFE.
URS Corporation - 23 months ago
URS Corporation provides a range of engineering, construction, maintenance, and technical services for customers around the world. Through...